Program & Building Policies
It is strongly recommended that each individual have a medical examination and physician approval prior to engaging in any activity sponsored by the Student Recreation & Wellness Services.
All individuals must sign and submit a Waiver of Liability prior to participation. All participants are expected to review and comply with the Participant Manual & Building Policies.
Participants gain entry into all Student Recreation & Wellness Services' facilities by "swiping" a valid UA ZipCard, validated faculty/staff ZipCard or current SRWC Member Card. Any attempt to gain, or provide, unauthorized entry into any SRWS facility or program may result in suspension of privileges.
Guest Pass Information - all guests are required to bring a photo ID and be sponsored by a current member as outlined in the guest pass policy.
Equipment Checkout Policy -Equipment checkout is available to all current members, check-out is located in the SRWC (outside gymnasium) and ONAT (front/check-in desk)
- All equipment listed below can be checked out for no-charge.
- A valid UA ZipCard or membership card is required to check out equipment.
- All equipment must be returned within 24 hours.
- Patrons are responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen equipment when it is checked out and will be required to cover any replacement cost.
- basketballs (men/women)
- futsal balls
- tennis racquets
- boxing gloves
- double-ended boxing bag
- jump ropes
- Wii Controller (for Wii console found on lower level) Wii policies can be viewed [here].
- racquetball racquets
- racquetball goggles
- wallyball set
- indoor soccer balls