Guest Pass Policy:
University of Akron students, staff, faculty, retirees, alumni, spouses and community with a current membership may obtain a pass to sponsor a guest, subject to the following guidelines:
- The sponsor may purchase a Guest Pass from the Student Recreation and Wellness Center in the Information Office, for a non-refundable fee of $10.
- The sponsor may only have 3 guests with them per visit.
- Valid University of Akron identification is required to purchase the Guest Pass.
- The guest must have proper photo identification and must be 18 years or older.
- Guest Passes are valid only on the date shown and passes may not be altered in any way.
- The sponsor must accompany the guest at all times, and both are responsible for compliance with building regulations.
- The guest is required to carry his/her Guest Pass and present it to building personnel upon request.
- A guest cannot sponsor another guest.
- A guest cannot check out equipment.
- Guests providing false information will be subject to loss of guest privilege
Guest Pass Prices:
Guest Pass Type
|Guest Pass +18||individual||$10||Photo ID required and sponsored by valid member|
|Swim Pass (ONAT Pool & Leisure Pool) +2||individual accompanied by adult||$4||Photo ID required and sponsored by valid member (Note: Swim passes will not be available during swim lesson times)|
|5-Visit Guest Pass +18||individual||$40||Photo ID required and sponsored by Student or Faculty/Staff. Valid one year from purchase|
|10-Visit Guest Pass + 18||individual||$80||Photo ID required and sponsored by Student or Faculty/Staff. Valid one year from purchase|
|20-Visit Guest Pass +18||individual||$160||Photo ID required and sponsored by Student or Faculty/Staff. Valid one year from purchase|