The mission of The University of Akron's Student Services Center is to enhance the academic experience by building a respected, world-class customer service team to help students achieve their educational potential. The Center accomplishes this by:
- Moving to fully integrated services, eliminating the need for students to be shuttled from counter to counter.
- Providing services to students in person, by phone, and by e-mail to free individual departments to focus on processing.
- Educating our students and their families by providing quality consumer information.
- Respecting the dignity and diversity of each of our students by providing services that do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or economic status.
- Ensuring the confidentially of our students' information.
- Encouraging students to assume responsibility for their educational decisions and experiences.
- Collaborating with the academic units within the University to increase enrollment and improve the quality of the student experience.
- Becoming aware of local, state and national issues and laws that may affect students and serving as advocates for their interests.
Who we are...
Information Desk: 330-972-7272
Associate Director, Student Services Center:
Student Services Specialists: