- Complete hearing aid services including selection, fitting, orientation, and repairs.
- Full range of diagnostic testing to determine if you have a hearing loss and if so, your treatment options.
- State-of-the-art equipment including testing equipment and hearing aids.
- Demonstration units to enable you to sample various hearing aids before you purchase, and all hearing aids include a 30 day return period.
- Commitment to making sure that we optimize your communication by providing ample time in a relaxed atmosphere with supportive professionals.
- Provision of hearing care by Doctor of Audiology students and licensed, certified, and experienced Audiology Faculty.
- Group support programs provided at no cost to individuals with hearing impairments and their significant others.
- Assistive Listening Devices such as vibrating alarm clocks, amplified telephones, and special smoke detectors.
- Custom earplugs for musicians, hunters, and swimmers.