Andrea Brewer, M.A
Title: Director, Audiology & Speech Center
Department: Speech-Lang Path & Audiology
- Seventeen years as a Clinical Faculty member at The University of Akron School of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. Ten years as Clinic Director of the Audiology and Speech Center. Teaches the Extern Seminar. Supervises in-house clinic and acts as Faculty Advisor to The University of Akron Chapter of The National Stuttering Association.
- Two years as a Clinical Faculty member at The Pennsylvania State University Department of Communication Disorders, University Park Campus.
- Ten years as a speech-language clinician in public and private schools in Illinois and Pennsylvania.
- Member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the Ohio Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Fluency Disorders
- The National Stuttering Association
- English as a second language
- Member of the Akron Symphony Orchestra Chorus