Andrea Brewer, M.A
Title: Director, Audiology & Speech Center
Dept/Program: Speech-Lang Path & Audiology
- Twenty years as a Clinical Faculty member at The University of Akron School of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. Twelve years as Clinic Director of the Audiology and Speech Center. Teaches the Extern Seminar and supervises in-house clinic.
- Two years as a Clinical Faculty member at The Pennsylvania State University Department of Communication Disorders, University Park Campus.
- Ten years as a speech-language clinician in public and private schools in Illinois and Pennsylvania.
- Member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the Ohio Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- MA, Speech Pathology,Indiana University
- BS, Audiology and Speech Sciences, Purdue University
- Fluency Disorders
- The National Stuttering Association
- English as a second language
- Member of the Akron Symphony Orchestra Chorus