The University of Akron’s application for graduate school
(for Speech-Language Pathology)
The University of Akron’s Graduate School Application must be submitted, along with the fee, by January 1, 2017 in order for a student’s application to be considered for the 2017 admission cycle. No supplemental documents (letters of recommendation, etc.) should be submitted here.
Please ONLY complete the online application form; do not upload any additional materials.
What to send where:
- All transcripts (and any updated transcripts after the fall semester) should be submitted through CSDCAS.
- The Statement of Purpose essay should be submitted through CSDCAS
- All Letters of Recommendation should be submitted through CSDCAS
- Resume – all information from your resume should be entered into the CSDCAS application. Please do not submit a separate resume.
- GRE scores should be sent directly to CSDCAS, using code 1722.
Note: You may receive a notice, after submitting your UA Graduate School application, that it will not be fully processed until transcripts are received. You do NOT need to send transcripts directly to The University of Akron. Your CSDCAS application, which contains your transcripts, will be shared with the Graduate School, and will fulfill their transcript requirement for processing your UA application.