Welcome to the Sport Science Academy - Youth Sport Camp!
"ACT LIKE A CHAMPION TODAY"
Camp is COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!
Thanks to everyone who registered. We are looking forward to another great summer of fun!
Sport Science Academy-Youth Sport Camp is designed to teach sport skill development in youth ages 5-12. Cooperative teachers and coaches provide a positive learning environment in which participants will enjoy learning basic sport skills and rules. Positive coaching will promote learning sport skills in a small group environment. Participants will be provided with feedback that will encourage individual sport skill development. All camp activities and programs have a focus on developing a healthy lifestyle in a positive sport and recreational environment.
» Daily Activities Include:
- Instructional sport sessions in baseball, softball, track/field, soccer, football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, golf, sport conditioning, and many more sports/games/activities
- Aquatic instruction and free swimming
- Guest speakers
- Indoor and outdoor cooperative games with physical activity focus
- Wellness and nutrition sessions
- "Act Like a Champion Today" Character Word of the Day
- June 13 - 17 & June 20 - 24
- Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Early Drop-Off starts at 8:00am, and Late Pick-Up is over at 5:30pm.
- The cost for Early Drop-Off and Late Pick-Up is $5 per occurrence.
- All activities will take place at UA athletics and recreational facilities
- $175 for one week & $325 for two weeks
- Additional discounts include either:
- University of Akron Faculty/Staff ($10), OR
- Being a returning Camper ($10)
- You may NOT use both of these additional discounts and receive a $20 discount if you fall under both categories.
- To receive the discount codes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
» How to Register
Download the registration form - Registration is CLOSED
For information, please contact the Sport Science Academy at email@example.com, or contact Mike Duve, Director of the Sport Science Academy, at (330) 972-6351.
YOUTH SPORT CAMP ORIENTATION NIGHTS
When: Tuesday June 7th & Wednesday, June 8th
Where: InfoCision Stadium
(Park by the main doors and take the elevators in the lobby)
What: Pick up and/or turn in ALL CAMP FORMS needed for your child/children to attend camp. Pick up camp gear (camp t-shirt, bag, water bottle). Meet Camp Directors and Camp Counselors.