The Exercise Science faculty
- are innovative, interactive and experienced in the field of sport and recreation
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
- are active in current research, national organizations and local community agencies
- encourage students to be critical thinkers and problem solvers
Mrs. Rachele Kappler
Mrs. Rachele Kappler, an ACSM Certified Exercise Specialist®, teaches undergraduate courses in the exercise science curriculum. Her research interests include lifestyle coaching and health and fitness of law enforcement officers.
- Office: Infocision Stadium 307F
- Phone: (330) 972-6524
- Email: email@example.com
- Download Mrs. Kappler's vita
Dr. Judith Juvancic-Heltzel
Dr. Judith Juvancic-Heltzel, Assistant Professor, teaches in the physical education programs. Research interests include healthy children, physical fitness and cognitive function in older adults.
- Office: InfoCision Stadium 307E
- Phone: (330) 972-6273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Dr. Juvancic-Heltzel's vita
Dr. Laura Richardson
Dr. Laura Richardson, Professor and ACSM Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist®, teaches undergraduate and graduate coursework in Exercise Science. Research interests include obesity stigmatization and fat bias with emphasis on students’ perceptions of weightism. In addition to academia, she has over 20 years of clinical experience in healthcare as an RCEP practitioner working with patients diagnosed with: immunological, metabolic, pulmonary, neuromuscular, cardiovascular and orthopedic disorders using exercise as a mode of therapeutic intervention.