The Exercise Science faculty
- are innovative, interactive and experienced in the field of sport and recreation
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
- are active in current research, national organizations and local community agencies
- encourage students to be critical thinkers and problem solvers
Mrs. Rachele Kappler
Mrs. Rachele Kappler, an ACSM Certified Exercise Specialist®, teaches undergraduate courses in the exercise science curriculum. Her research interests include lifestyle coaching and health and fitness of law enforcement officers.
- Office: Infocision Stadium 307F
- Phone: (330) 972-6524
- Email: email@example.com
- Download Mrs. Kappler's vita
Dr. Judith Juvancic-Heltzel
Dr. Judith Juvancic-Heltzel, Assistant Professor, teaches in the physical education programs. Research interests include healthy children, physical fitness and cognitive function in older adults.