About the LCCC Partnership
The LCCC program is an articulation agreement that works through the University Partnership at Lorain County Community College.
Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
Sport Science and Wellness Education is one of four departments within the College of Education. The exercise science program prepares students for a variety of careers in health and fitness instruction, wellness, personal training, strength and conditioning, and cardiac rehabilitation.
Apply to the University
- Submit a University of Akron undergraduate application form, making sure it is marked "LCCC CAMPUS."
- Pay the one-time, $45 application fee.
Apply to the College
- Students wishing to enroll in the Exercise Science partnership should be working on the LCCC Associate of Applied Science in Sports and Fitness Management.
- Students must have earned a minimum of 2.5 overall GPA, a minimum 2.5 GPA in Exercise Science, and earn a grade of "C" or better in all required courses.
- Students must meet the requirements of and be admitted to the University of Akron, College of Education. | Apply for admission to College of Education
- Please call the LCCC Health, Physical Education and Recreation office at 1-800-995-5222 (extension 4028) or direct at 440-366-4028 to schedule an appointment with an adviser.
- For information on registering for classes, please call The University of Akron office at LCCC at 1-800-995-5222 (extension 7873) or direct at 440-366-7873.