"Post a job" forms
- Post an on-campus or Federal Work-Study job
- On-campus TEMP job / project request
- Post an off-campus job
NOTE: Student Employment is now a part of the Office of Financial Aid.
To complete the hiring process
- Hire / Rehire form
- Include all necessary signatures
- Return form to Career Center via campus mail: +6211. Must be submitted by 10 a.m. on the Monday preceding each payday.
- A processed form will be returned to you for your records
- I-9 form | New form (old forms are not accepted after 5/7/2013)
- Student Employee completes and signs Section 1 (page 7) on or before 1st day of employment
- Supervisor examines the originals of Identification Documents, then completes and signs Section 2 (page 8). Record title, number and expiration date (if any) of the document. Must be completed no later than 3rd day of employment.
- Do not send copies of Identification Documents with I-9.
- W-4 form - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- School Employees Retirement System
The student must complete either the Exemption form or the Membership Record within 30 days of hire date, otherwise the student will be required to contribute to SERS.
- Direct Deposit form (Encourage your student to sign up for direct deposit)
- Provide your student with Health Insurance Coverage Information, Student Employment Manual and New Student Orientation
Change / Termination Form
To be used for account code changes, changes from Federal Work Study to regular employment, regular employment to FWS, and terminations.
Reminder: all pay-rate and account code changes must begin on the 1st day of the pay-period.
Student Employment Manual
Training and Supervision
- Student Training Presentation
- New Student Employee Orientation Video
- Student Employee Confidentiality Agreement
- Written Warning Form