2014 Student Employee / Supervisor of the Year awards recipients
Student Employment Week Committee (Julia Neal, Jan Soinkski, Kristina Nakoneczny, Lorri March, Kelly Garrett, Tammi Sawyer, and Don Appleby) announced the names of 2014 Student Employee / Supervisor of the Year awards recipients.
Please join the University of Akron in congratulating the recipient of 2014 Student Employee of The Year Award, sponsored by Vector Marketing / Cutco, Martell Johnson, Department of Student Life.
Additional 2014 Awards:
- The Best Quality Award, Anna Tultz, University Communications and Marketing
- The Best Reliability Award, Lee Davis, Political Science Department
- The Best Professionalism Award, Devan Murphy, the Center for the History of Psychology
- The Uniqueness of Contribution Award, Henrietta Deny, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- The Best Initiative Award, Monica Kung, Summit College tutorial Services / Developmental Programs
- 2014 Faculty Student Employee Supervisor of The Year Award – Professor Brian Davis
- 2014 Staff Student Employee Supervisor of the Year Award - Andrew Richardson, Summit College tutorial Services / Developmental Programs.
Thank you to all of our students who show care, dedication, and commitment.
Thank you to our many supervisors on campus for providing such wonderful work experiences for our students, and for your care and commitment to helping our students grow as individuals, for being a significant positive influence in their lives, and for helping to make their Akron experience the best that it can be.