Department of Student Life Area Descriptions
Interested in working in the Department of Student Life? Click on the department name below to learn about each area.
- Located on the second floor of the Student Union, Administration Desk employees assist with administrative responsibilities, create reports, perform general duties as requested, respond to Student Union and Department inquiries, and provide outstanding customer service to all guests and visitors.
- Located on the second floor of the Student Union, the Business Office supplies day-to-day services to Department of Student Life staff members revolving around financial paperwork processing.
Center for Service and Leadership (CSL) Administration Desk:
- Located on the first floor of the Student Union, the CSL Administration Desk provides excellent customer service by answering questions and/or directing guests and visitors to various departments, buildings, or meeting spaces. The CSL Administration Desk also assists full time staff and Graduate Assistants with special projects and reports.
- Located on the first floor of the Student Union, the Game Room provides entertainment, including bowling and billiards, for all students, faculty, staff, guests, and visitors.
Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life:
- Located on the first floor of the Student Union, the Office of Greek Life Programs supports the 24 fraternities/sororities, the IFC, PHC, NPHC governing councils and the three Greek honoraries. The Office of Greek Life Programs plans all major Greek Life events, ranging from leadership retreats to Songfest. The Office also helps to connect interested students with recruitment events for individual organizations.
Information and Event Services:
- Located on the second floor of the Student Union, Information and Event Services area assists in greeting and directing guests and visitors throughout the Student Union facility. Employees also administer laptop check-in/check-out procedures. Information and Event Services employees also execute the daily functions of the Information Center, assist internal/external clients of the Student Union, and help support the Student Union’s reservation procedures.
Interested in working in the Department of Student Life?
All interested applicants must submit a completed Department application to Student Union Room 211. All applications remain on file for 6 months; however, applicants are encouraged to submit new applications for specific Department searches.
For more information or questions, click the Contact Us or visit us in the Student Union, Room 211.
The Department of Student Life is committed to building community through collaborative learning experiences that provide our students the opportunity to:
The Department of Student Life
Connect with Student Life...