What Our Employees Have to Say
Department of Student Life employees have the opportunity to learn a variety of skills. Below are a few comments students working in the Department have shared with us...
- “The Department of Student Life has helped me become more outgoing and has introduced me to all the different student organizations and opportunities available to students that I was unaware of before I started working.”
- “I try to take advantage of opportunities that school provides and it’s because of the Department of Student Life that I have realized the significance of these opportunities and how they can increase fulfillment in my college experience.”
- “As cheesy as the story may sound, the Department of Student Life has truly made a significant impact on my life and provided me with opportunities that I never anticipated.”
- “If it was not for the Department of Student Life, I don’t think I would be enjoying my college career as much as I currently am.”
- “What I have found most valuable from working in the Department of Student Life is the mentor program.”
- “The Department has had a great influence on my life and has enhanced my college experience.”
Interested in working in the Department of Student Life?
All interested applicants must submit a completed Department application to Student Union Room 211. All applications remain on file for 6 months; however, applicants are encouraged to submit new applications for specific Department searches.
For more information or questions, click the Contact Us or visit us in the Student Union, Room 211.
The Department of Student Life is committed to building community through collaborative learning experiences that provide our students the opportunity to:
The Department of Student Life
Connect with Student Life...