Student Union Policies
Concourse Table Space
- Registered student organizations or academic/administrative departments may reserve Concourse tables.
- Concourse table spaces are available during normal Student Union building hours for information and some fundraising activities. (See policy solicitation for donations.)
- Vendors should refer to the Vendor Policy.
- Any equipment, supplies, displays or materials must be contained within the designated space.
- Sound amplification such as speakers, microphone, etc. may be used as long as the volume is set within reason (to be determined by the Department of Student Life).
- Groups violating these policies are subject to termination of table space for the duration of the semester or following semester by the Department of Student Life Administration Office.
Assistant Dean or designee has the right to waive this policy.