Title: Associate Professor, Marketing and Sales Technology
Dept/Program: Business and Information Technology
Office: Polsky M183-F
Previous to joining the faculty at the University of Akron's Summit College in the fall of 1998, Mr. Feldt served as Marketing Director for Arco Sheet Metal Fabricating located in Cleveland, Ohio. His area of expertise includes professional selling, marketing strategy, and advertising.
Drawing on his six years of professional experience in corporate America, Professor Feldt brings a unique perspective to his lectures. By drawing on his graduate and international studies, he also brings a sophisticated level of learning into the classroom by using class lectures, group discussions, multi-media presentations and his notorious dynamic teaching style. In his classes, expect the latest in technology and creative dialog. When not in the classroom, you most likely will find Mr. Feldt on the golf course or playing his guitar; sometimes both!
- Principles of Sales
- Sales Management
- Essentials of Marketing
- Web Promotions
- Retailing Fundamentals
- Principles of Advertising
- Introduction to Business in a Global Environment
- Visual Promotions
- Masters of Business Administration, Marketing and Management Policy Case Western Reserve University 1992.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Statistics and Marketing Cleveland State University 1990.
- International Marketing Project Buckingham College of Higher Education, London, England 1989.
- College Marketing Committee
- Assessment Committee
- Carnegie Teaching Ambassador
- Distant Learning Committee
Awards & Recognition
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award, 1999-2000
- Presidential Scholarship Award
- National Golden Key Honor Society
- Alpha Mu Alpha, Marketing Honor Society
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Honorary Business Fraternity