Construction Engineering Technology (Bachelor's Degree)
Construction Engineering Technology Fundamentals
Construction managers plan and direct construction projects to ensure schedules, contracts and budgets are met and the work site is safe for workers and the general public.
The bachelor’s degree program builds on the knowledge and skills developed in the associate degree program.
- You’ll gain a thorough grasp of construction technology principles and concepts.
- Program accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology.
- are innovative and interactive
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
Experience construction engineering technology firsthand through our research facilities:
- Construction Materials Testing Lab
- Project Estimating and Scheduling Lab
The required Cooperative Work Study experience of the Construction Engineering Technology Program consists of 52 weeks of construction work experience. It may begin after the student has completed 34 hours of coursework in the Construction Engineering Technology Program.
Recent placements include:
- City of Akron
- Ruhlin Construction Co.
- Wagler Homes
- Ohio Department of Transportation
Construction Engineering Technology Student Organization
Interact with other construction engineering technology students and professionals in the field through organizations such as:
- Society for Students in Construction