Surgical Technology Fundamentals
The duties of surgical technologists are many and varied. They ready the operating room, assist surgeons during the operation, prepare patients before surgery and assist them afterward.
- Comprehensive curriculum covers an array of science and medical topics:
- medical terminology
- chemistry and microbiology
- in-depth clinical applications
- surgical technology procedures
- are innovative and interactive
- bring years of real-world experience to the classroom and lab
You will gain clinical skills in the Surgical Technology Laboratory.