The Sales Accelerator
HOW TO BE BOTH SUCCESSFUL AND SIGNIFICANT IN SALES
The Sales Accelerator Online Course
Is What You’re doing not working as well as You Would Like?
Do you want a research-base, marketed tested, results oriented program that works to GROW SALES?
The Sales Academy’s Sales Accelerator Program is an action oriented approach to help you become more successful by growing sales and increase revenues. Many clients grow sales 15% and more when they implement what they learn.
Each module is designed to be between 5-15 minutes in length. Because we know time is a premium, these hard-hitting modules are designed to provide actions you can use immediately. We want to help you use your time most effectively.
Instructor: Ron Finklestein
Start Date: Ongoing Course
Contact our office for more information
Module 1 – Course Introduction
Module 2- Goal Setting
Module 3 - Understanding the Buyer’s Style
Module 4- General Selling Strategies by Behavioral Style
Module 5- Communicating Your Value - Six Questions a Your Prospects Wants to be Answered Before They Buy
Module 6 - Problems with Communications
Module 7 - Implementing Behaviors of Successful Sales Representatives
Module 8 – Creating a Referral Process
Module 9 - Quickly Build Trust
Module 10 - Selling the Way Others Want to Buy
Module 11 - Questions to Ask to Uncover and Define Pain
Module 12 - Common Closing strategies / Handling Objections
Module 13 - Creating a Powerful Sales Presentation
Module 14 - Time Management for Sales Professionals
The Sales Accelerator
Sales is about building effective and productive relationships. This is important because people buy from people they know, like and trust. Being successful in sales is not an “art,” but a process that can be learned. If you are coachable, trainable and willing to take action on what you learn, The Sales Accelerator is right for you!
Who should attend:
- Experienced sales people who want a refresher course
- New sales people who want to get results quickly
- Existing sales people who are not getting the results they want fast enough
- Sales managers who want to implement a proven sales process in their organization
- Business owners who are seeking a better understanding of sales
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to identify and overcome objections
- How to coach, counsel and mentor your clients into making a buying decision
- How to establish your place in the customers’ budget
- How to identify and create referral relationships
- The 6 reasons your prospects do not buy from you
- The 7 expectations your customers have
- The single biggest sales issue you must address and why it is important
- How to make your customer feel you are the right and safe choice
- Why and how sales people miscommunicate
- Effective strategies to build “your likeability factor”
- How to deal with difficult customers
- And so much more...
Join us as we show you how The Sales Accelerator can benefit you!
Contact UA Solutions to learn more about receiving contract training with The Sales Accelerator.
Meet the Instructor:
Ron Finklestein called the “Real Deal” by his clients because of the results they achieve. Finklestein is the creator of the Business Growth Experience and owner of RPF GROUP INC. He is a Business Coach, International Author, Trainer, and Speaker. His eight business books include management and leadership, personal development, operations, marketing, and sales. His latest work, Make a Difference: From Success to Significance” was a 12-year study of 1000 successful small business owners and what they did to be successful.
After a successful consulting career, Ron has spent the past 15 years building his business and helping entrepreneurs and business owners build their businesses. Ron has experience in working with businesses across a wide range of industries (manufacturing, banking, government, healthcare, outsourced services, technology industries, and insurance) and helping companies grow the top line, allowing him to offer practical and proven ideas and strategies to improve most any business. As a Certified Knowledge Manager and business consultant, Finklestein has both business and technology experience spanning more than two decades.
- Business & Professional Development
- Career Training Programs
- Computer Training
- Exam Preparation - Testing
- Fire and Hazard Courses
- Healthcare Training Programs
- Human Resources
- Insurance Programs
- Project Management Courses
- Quality Improvement Programs
- ISO 13485 Audit Preparation
- International Campaign Fellows Program Application
225 S. Main St.
Akron, OH 44325-4104
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday - Friday
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
What Others Say:
Liz Hersh, HershPR & Marketing
Tim Plonsky, JK Investment Group