UA Enrollment Checklist
For more information, visit www.uakron.edu/accepted
- Acceptance Packet received
- Intent to Enroll form and confirmation fee submitted by May 1
- FAFSA form for financial assistance completed and submitted (Recommended FAFSA filing date is March 1)
- Access to electronic on-campus housing application (Freshman housing priority deadline is May 15)
- Master Institutional Aid Application completed and submitted
Enrollment Packet received
- New Student Orientation (NSO) date assigned
- Take required placement tests prior to attending NSO
- UANet ID and password activated
- Attended New Student Orientation and registered for classes
- Followed up with Office of Student Financial Aid
- Tuition payment arranged
Apply for Admission
Apply online at www.uakron.edu/apply. The University of Akron operates under a policy of rolling admissions, so you’ll receive a letter of admission as soon as all your credentials are on file with us and an admission decision has been made. Students have until May 1 to confirm their intent to enroll for the fall semester.
|Student type||New Freshman||New Freshman
(Age 21 or over)
Official high school transcripts
or GED score report
|College Prep Form||X|
|ACT or SAT scores||X||
If less than 12 credits
|Official College Transcripts||
PSEOP work taken
at another institution
To request a printed copy of the Admission Application, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-655-4884, 330-972-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honors College Admission
For information regarding the Honors College admission requirements, as well as instructions on how to apply, please visit www.uakron.edu/honors.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are applying for admission to the Honors College, you also must apply for admission to UA. You can apply online to the University at www.uakron.edu/apply.