When you need a change in scenery, you can take a stroll downtown. Go biking in a Metro Park. Hit the malls. Our central location gives you many options all year round.
- Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trails (biking and hiking)
- Chapel Hill Mall
- InfoCision Stadium-Summa Field
- Derby Downs
- Wingfoot Lake Airship Base (Goodyear Blimp)
- Pro Football Hall of Fame (Canton, Ohio)
- Portage Lakes State Park
- Firestone C.C. (NEC Invitational)
- Akron Art Museum
- Canal Park Minor League Baseball Stadium
- Akron Zoo
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
- Summit Mall
- Blossom Music Center
- Hale Farm and Village
- Boston Mills/Brandywine Ski Resort
- E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall
To learn more, visit www.visitakron-summit.org.
UA is 13 miles from the Akron-Canton Regional Airport and 40 miles from the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, both of which serve major airlines. Greyhound Bus Service provides transportation to Akron from most major cities in the U.S. The Metro Regional Transit Authority provides transportation in the Greater Akron area.
For assistance, contact the Office of Admissions at 330-972-7100, 1-800-655-4884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.