Where can I get a Zip Card?
- Faculty, Staff and Students may obtain an identification card at any one of the Zip Card Offices. There are three convenient locations; Simmons Hall, the Honors Complex, and the Polsky Building.
Where can I deposit money to my Zip Card?
- You can deposit by credit card (Visa, Master Card and Discover) online by going to the online Zip Card Office at Zipcardonline.net
- You can deposit by cash at one of the Value Transfer Stations located at:
- You can deposit by cash or credit card at the Zip Card Offices located in the:
What should I bring to get my Zip Card?
- Picture identification (Valid State Identification, Valid Driver’s License) or Birth Certificate or Social Security Card
Note: No hats, bandanas, or etc may be worn for photos.
- If you lose your identification card you must notify the Zip Card Office in person or go to the web site, www.zipcardonline.net to suspend the card so your funds may not be used by an unauthorized person.
- A temporary card may be issued to you for a period of 3 days. If you do not find your original identification card, you must purchase a replacement card from the Zip Card Office before the temporary card expires. We cannot re-issue a temporary card. The temporary card must be returned before your original card can be reactivated. A photo ID is required to be issued a temporary card
- There is a $20.00 (effective July 1, 2014) cost for a replacement or lost card. If your temporary card is lost or stolen, the same lost card cost applies.
- If you have a lost card and do not report it to the Zip Card Office we cannot be responsible for loss of funds.
Can I let my friend use my Identification Card?
- Your identification card is not transferable to anyone. You may not loan your card to anyone else to use for any reason. If you have loaned your identification card to another person to use, the cashier will confiscate it.
What can I use my Zip Card for?
- Declining Balance Card
- Dining Plans
- Print Card
- Copy Card
- Access Card
- Library Card
- Roo Express
Can I use my Zip Card to pay tuition?
- No, funds from the Zip Card may not be used to pay tuition.
Do the funds in my All-Campus account transfer over to the next semester?
- Yes, funds in the All-Campus account transfer over to the next semester. Please see our Disclosure Statement for complete information.
Where can I use my Zip Card?