Online software recommendations
These recommendations for software are important in setting the foundation and functionality of an online learning experience.
- Adobe Reader - Software that lets you view and print PDF files on various hardware and operating system platforms. The software is included in in most browsers.
- Dropbox - A file hosting service that provides access to files, photos and videos through a file synchronized folder system. A free account provides a limited amount of data uploads.
- Firefox - Web browser developed by Mozilla.
- Google Chrome - Web browser developed by Google.
- Google Docs - A collaboration-based office suite that allows editing and sharing capabilities of shared documents with colleagues and instructors.