Have your group tour The University of Akron
We regularly provide a 30-minute general admissions presentation and a one-hour walking tour of campus to high school classes and college-access programs.
(If you instead are looking to set up an individual visit, see our regular schedule of daily tours and admissions events.)
Whom to invite?
- We welcome groups of up to 50 students in 9th through 12th grade. Please invite students who have a GPA of 2.5 or better.
Scheduling your tour
- Please request visits four weeks in advance.
- We offer group tours at 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in all months except April and October. We reserve on a first-come basis, so make your request early!
- We request a minimum of one chaperone per 15 students. Chaperones must stay with students during the visit.
- We'll provide parking information and other details close to your visit date.
- Use the form below to request a visit.
We would be happy to help you set up a special tour to a certain college, department or building. Please include your request on the form below.