APTS has the equipment to mix, characterize, and test rubber materials. The materials can be rubber formulations provided by you or can be developed by our staff based on your specifications.
- Mix & Compound
- Formulate according to specifications
- Characterize rheological properties
Items listed are not an exhaustive list of available equipment.
- 2 Roll Rubber Mills
- Midget Banbury - 225 grams (1/2 lbs)
- Mooney Viscosity: Alpha Technologies MV 2000
- Cure Rheometry: Alpha Technologies MDR 2000
- Advanced Polymer Analyzer Model 2000
- Capillary Rheometry: Alpha Technologies, Dynisco ARC 2020
- Brabender Intelli-Torque Plasti-Corder
- Wallace Rapid Plastimeter
GranuTec Grinder (Model TFG810)
- Powerful grinder that can be used for the preparation of rubber pellets.
Krupp Rubber Extruder
- Capable of performing rubber profiles.
Ultrasonic Rubber Extruder (L/D=11, D=38.1mm)
- Capable of de-vulcanization of cured rubbers for recycling applications.
Farrel Banbury Mixer (1.2 Litter)
- Capable of mixing rubbers with fillers, processing oils and other additives for compounding.
Two - Roll Mill
- Capable of mixing rubber with curatives and other additives for compounding.
- Capable of making rubber sheet for compression molding.