Design a better world at UA's Myers School of Art Portfolio Review Day and Open House.
- Learn more about majors and minors in art.
- Scholarship opportunities available (must be present to be eligible).
- Meet current students and professors.
- Portfolio reviews by art and design faculty.
- Tour our studios and design labs in Folk Hall.
What to bring:
- 5 to 10 pieces of original artwork or digital work on a USB, CD, or DVD.
- A copy of your transcript (official or unofficial).
You are encouraged to demonstrate:
- Observational Skills: Drawings from life, not photographic reference.
- Craftsmanship: How well you understand the medium you are using, the presentation of your work, and the technique.
- Design Skills: Development of the page, composition.
- Creativity: Concept, originality, and the idea of the art work.