TRANSFER AND ADULT STUDENT ENROLLMENT CENTER
Two ways to learn about UA
Wednesday, Oct. 21 from 4-6 p.m. and Wednesday, Dec. 9 from 4-6 p.m.
Learn about UA in a 2 hour visit that includes:
- An overview presentation about The University of Akron and the transfer application, admission and enrollment process
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (general education credits evaluated) - please email your transcripts to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the date of the session you will be attending
- Walking Campus Tour (about 1 hour and includes an optional viewing of a residence hall room)
Saturday, Nov. 14, 2015
Simmons Hall First Floor
9 a.m. to Noon
9-10 a.m.: Check in, Simmons Hall First Floor
- Early Bird Tours
- Services for Adult Lerners Information Session
- Career Center Information Session
- Transfer Credit Evaluation provided at the program. Email your transcripts ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org
10 a.m.: Admissions and Financial Aid Informatin Session
10 a.m. to Noon: Academic and Student Services Information Fair
- This is an opportunity for you to collect matrials and talk with representatives from Admissions, the Transfer and Adult Student Enrollment Center, Student Financial Aid, Adult Focus and more. You will also have the opportunity to talk with representatives about your intended major.
Veterans: Representatives from UA's Military Services Center will be available to talk with you during this time.
11 a.m.: Campus Tour
- Get on-the-spot preliminary evaluation of your previous academic work and earn credit by examination
- Learn about more than 200 undergraduate majors and areas of study
- Flexible programs that fit your schedule: weekends, evenings and online
- Turn your associate degree to a bachelor’s degree with the Bachelor’s of Organizational Supervision and the R.N. to B.S.N degree completion programs
- Scholarship opportunities and financial aid assistance
- Support services for adult learners (advising, mentoring, career coaching and child care referral)
- Learn about your U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs education benefits (UA has been designated as a Military Friendly School five years in a row)
- Learn about ways to shorten your path to graduation via UA's Express to Success.
- Co-ops, internships and job placement through our Career Center
- Tour of our beautiful campus
If you would like an evaluation of your credits from previous colleges/universities, please email your transcripts to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the date of the session you will be attending. Transcripts can be unofficial.
Admissions procedures, requirements and the application, plus tuition and fees
All about FAFSA, scholarships, loans and Federal Work Study programs
Military Services Center
We've been named a "Military Friendly School" for our comprehensive academic and support services for current service members and returning military veterans
About transferring to UA
It has never been easier to transfer into UA