MEET WITH YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISER
In response to directives related to COVID-19 there are no walk-in advising hours or in-person appointments until further notice. Advisers are responding to emails during normal business hours and hosting phone appointments. To schedule a phone appointment please call 330-972-7880 during normal business hours.
Schedule a Phone appointment
Please call 330-972-7880 during normal business hours. When you meet with your adviser, you should prepare for the meeting by:
- Reviewing your Degree Progress Report which can be found in your My Akron.
- if possible having access/viewing your DPR during the phone appointment can be helpful
- Prepare a list of questions you want to ask
- Last date to add a course (with instructor, adviser and dean's signature)
- Last day to drop a course (without a WD)
- Find those dates and more here