All summer 2020 courses online
The University of Akron announced that all summer courses will be taught online due to concerns about the coronavirus. However, note that some sections will still have a designated meeting time, and are indicated as such in MyAkron. Coronavirus updates can be found here and summer aid information here.
MEET WITH YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISER
In response to directives related to the coronavirus there are no walk-in advising hours or in-person appointments until further notice. Advisers are responding to emails during normal business hours and hosting phone appointments. To schedule a phone appointment please call 330-972-7880 during normal business hours.
Schedule a Phone appointment
Please call 330-972-7880 during normal business hours. When you meet with your adviser, you should prepare for the meeting by:
- Reviewing your Degree Progress Report which can be found in your My Akron.
- if possible having access/viewing your DPR during the phone appointment can be helpful
- Prepare a list of questions you want to ask
- Last date to add a course (with instructor, adviser and dean's signature)
- Last day to drop a course (without a WD)
- Find those dates and more here