MEET WITH YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISER
Walk-in Advising: Fall 2020
To ensure campus safety, the BCAS advising office will be advising students remotely. To connect with a BCAS adviser during walk-in times please call (330) 972-7880.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Walk-ins: 9:00am-10:45am
- Tuesday/Thursday Walk-ins: 2:00pm- 3:45pm
Appointments: Fall 2020
Remote 30-minute appointments can be scheduled for all other times by calling the BCAS Advising office at (330) 972-7880.
Please consult with the offices listed below if your concerns are related to any of the following issues:
- Tuition & Billing – Office of Student Accounts, (330) 972-5100
- Financial Aid & Scholarships – Office of Student Financial Aid, (330) 972-7032
- Dorms and Meal Plans – Residence Life & Student Housing, 330-972-7800
- Academic Accommodations – Office of Accessibility, (330) 972-7928
- Counseling & Testing – Counseling & Testing Center, (330) 972-7082
- General & Emergency Assistance - ZipAssist, (330) 972-7272
When you meet with your adviser, you should prepare for the meeting by:
- Reviewing your Degree Progress Report which can be found in your My Akron.
- if possible having access/viewing your DPR during the appointment can be helpful
- Prepare a list of questions you want to ask
- Last date to add a course (with instructor, adviser and dean's signature)
- Last day to drop a course (without a WD)
- Find those dates and more here