The University of Akron's Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse (DW) initiative is a long-term, multi-phase project designed to improve the ability of University decision makers in making data-centric decisions that align with strategic objectives.
- Better utilize our institutional data to support the institution's strategic priorities
- Help UA discover answers to strategic and operational questions
- Develop model of "single point of truth"
- Increase consistency and credibility
- Standardized information
- Accelerate greater analytic capability