BIOLOGY JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Find current Biology jobs and internships on UA's Career Services page through "Handshake"
EMPLOYMENT, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING
- Akron Children's Hospital Covid Testing lab
- Eligible candidates with Bachelor's degrees would be eligible for certification as a Biologist in Molecular Biology after one year, Masters's after 6 months: Certification Details
- Akron Zoo (Internships, volunteering, employment)
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA), Career Center
- Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Job Board
- Medical Scribe - Hourly rate $12-16 per hour www.scribeschool.net or contact email@example.com
Reproductive Gynecology & Infertility - Akron, OH 44304 (Middlebury area)
A leading, multi-center infertility practice is seeking to add a full-time andrologist to its team of laboratory professionals. This position will require travel between Cleveland and Akron as well as holiday and weekend rotations. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, punctual individual with demonstrated laboratory experience. Attention to detail, excellent hand-eye coordination, and the ability to follow strict protocols are required. This is an hourly position which will offer the successful applicant 35-40 hours per week.
The andrologist will perform numerous laboratory procedures (e.g. processing samples for intrauterine inseminations, semen cryopreservation) and testing (e.g. semen analysis, sperm morphology) relevant to diagnosing and treating infertility. This position will work under indirect supervision and report to the laboratory supervisor and director. The position also requires that you work cooperatively with a multidisciplinary team to meet the goals and objectives of the medical practice by providing excellent patient care.
Benefits include competitive wages, health and dental insurance, 401K and profit-sharing plans, paid time off, and more. This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates with excellent prospects for career growth.
The applicant must possess, at minimum, a Bachelor of Science degree in the biological sciences, medical technology, or a closely related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply