Title: Professor, Business Management Tech
Dept/Program: Business and Information Technology
Office: Polsky M185-K
Susan Pope came to Summit College and The University of Akron in the Fall of 1996. Previously, she was an instructor in UA's College of Business Administration. Ms. Pope has also taught at Baldwin-Wallace College, Kent State University, and Bryant and Stratton Business Institute.
Her business background includes experience as a Senior Consultant with Andersen Consulting and as a Systems Project Supervisor and Budget Analyst with Fisher Scientific in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Applied Accounting
- Basic Accounting I
- Basic Accounting II
- Computer Applications for Accounting Cycles
- Essentials of Management Accounting
- Survey of Cost Accounting
- Survey in Finance
- Certified Public Accountant, Ohio, 1981
- Masters of Business Administration in Finance, Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Pennsylvania State University