COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Department of Business and Information Technology
The Department of Business and Information Technology offers associate and baccalaureate degrees, minors, and certificates in the fields of:
- Business Management Technology
- Organizational Supervision (baccalaureate) *
- Computer Information Systems (associate and baccalaureate)
- Specialized IT Applications (baccalaureate)
- Hospitality Management
- Marketing & Sales Technology
* Offered across the region at several sites. Details.
All associate degree Business Technology programs are accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs. Visit the association's website. See program areas accredited by ACBSP (Excel file).
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the College reserves the right to change, without notice, statements herein which include, but are not limited to courses, programs, services, schedules, course availability,or other matters. Programs may be modified due to limited resources or facilities, unavailability of faculty, insufficient enrollment, or other reasons as deemed necessary.