Black Male Summit
April 12-13, 2019, at The University of Akron
Join us for two days of leadership and inspiration from leading national experts in African American Male educational achievement. We together will discuss how to build better pathways to how we recruit, retain and graduate African American Males in higher education.
Registration is open! Last day to register is March 15, 2019
- UA Students (free - sign in with your UAnet ID)
- High school students ($25) and Black Male Summit Academy|Akron Public Schools|Academic Achievement Programs (free)
- Chaperones (free registration with groups of 10 or more High School students)
- General Registration ($100)
- UA Faculty, Staff, Contract Professionals, and BMS Community Planning Committee ($40)
Jason Mayden, MS
Dr. David M. Anderson, Sr.