Start your job search at the Career Center
There are many ways to find a job... Work a co-op or internship to get your foot in the door. Volunteer in the community. Network with colleagues and professionals at Career Center events and the Career Fair. Review the job search guide. Bring your cover letter and resume to the Career Center, or sign up for a mock interview. The opportunities are endless. Let's get started!
Call the Career Center at 330-972-7747 to meet with a career adviser.
Job search resources
- Read about conducting an informational interview
- Read the job search guide
- New! Explore Career Link, our online jobs database with 10-20 jobs and internships added daily
- Explore Careershift, another job search tool
- Review online resources by major or industry
- Network your way to career success
- Use this Networking Card to market your skills