College of Applied Science and Technology
Practical Skills. In-Demand Careers.
More success stories about graduates from The College of Applied Science and Technology
EMHS grads are first responders in Texas
Among those on the ground in Texas this week providing services to residents affected by devastating hurricane and flood damage are two of UA’s own. Mason McMaster ’13, and Calvin Poznik ’16, are graduates of our Emergency Management and Homeland Security program. Read more.
FEMA expert Dr. Stacy Willett interviewed on WAKR
Dr. Stacy Willett in the College's Emergency Management and Homeland Security (EMHS) program was a guest speaker on a WAKR radio podcast this week about responses to Hurricane Harvey in Texas.
Your Degree. Your Way.
We're making it easier for you to earn a degree or certificate by providing more evening, weekend, online, and combined programs that fit your schedule. Learn about our in-demand degrees available evenings, weekends and online.
In the news
- Mathematics Area new encryption courses
- Open source textbooks used by Mathematics Area faculty.
- Concrete Canoe team wins third at nationals and first in innovation.
- New bachelor's degree to be offered in cybersecurity.
- Donation of surveying equipment is given to new graduate.
- Results of 2017 Student and Faculty Recognition Awards
- Program receives $10,000 Scholarship Grant from Haas.
Based on a survey knowledge rate of 95% of our Spring 2015 graduates. See story about University-wide results: More UA grads report career success.