Russell Davis, Ed.D.
Title: Professor Emeritus, Business Management Technology
Dept/Program: Business and Information Technology
Office: Polsky M186-E
Dr. Davis teaches pre-licensing Real Estate courses and oversees the Real Estate Certificate Program of CAST. He also teaches in the Business Management Technology program area. He has diverse experience in real estate consulting.
- Doctor of Education, Educational Administration & Business Administration, University of Akron, 1978
- Masters of Arts (in Teaching), Business Education, Wayne State University, 1971
- Bachelors of Science, Business Management, Wayne State University, 1969
- Licensed Commercial/Industrial/Investment Real Estate Sales
- Essentials of Management
- Personnel Practices
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Essentials of Marketing