Danica Houlé, M.A.
Dept/Program: Dean's Office
Office: CBA 427
Phone: (330) 972-7442
Professional & Academic Experience
Summary of Duties:
- Provide administrative support for the CBA dean and associate dean and plan, coordinate and implement special events and projects for the Dean’s Office.
- B.A. Slavic and German, Lawrence University, 1975
- M.A. Educational Administration - Higher Education Administration, The University of Akron, 2012
- Golf, reading, hiking, and gourmet cooking
- The University of Akron Women's Club
- Notary Public of Ohio
- I am delighted to work at the CBA and enjoy contributing my time and talents to the College of Business Administration and The University of Akron.