JD/MBA Waiver Exams
Waiver exams are available for the foundation courses in the JD/MBA program. They are provided as a courtesy to graduate students admitted to our programs and give students an opportunity to document their knowledge of the basic areas within the foundation-level courses. They are offered at various times throughout the year.
In order for you to take a waiver exam, you must meet the requirements below and follow all waiver exam procedures.
- You must be admitted to the JD/MBA program.
- We do not permit applicants to take waiver exams. You must be admitted to a program to take waiver exams.
- Waiver exams are not available to students who are in non-degree programs of study or in graduate certificate programs.
- You must have taken at least one graduate-level business class in the JD/MBA program prior to taking a waiver exam.
- You must register to take the exam at least two weeks prior to the date of the exam. You must also pay a $100 fee per waiver exam at least one week prior to the exam date.
Waiver Exam Procedures
Waiver Exam Fact Sheets
For Additional Information on Waiver Exam Schedule