Saturday Professional MBA Program
Complete an MBA in 16 months attending class every other Saturday
Our next cohort will be for Fall 2021. Deadline to apply: Aug. 1, 2021
The College of Business Administration (CBA) makes it possible for working professionals to complete a graduate degree in 16 months. Students take courses taught by expert faculty who are leading researchers and who have significant years of experience working with multiple industries. The MBA at The University of Akron is ranked highly at the national level (national rankings) and boasts the highest level of business school accreditation. In addition, our MBA offers one of the most affordable tuition rates in Ohio. There is no better value for an MBA.
The Saturday Professional MBA is a cohort-based program, in which a group of students starts at the same time and completes the program together by attending Saturday sessions. This format provides a diverse team environment that is highly conducive to learning.
WHY CHOOSE AKRON?
- Classes meet every other Saturday, from 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- We offer a unique, executive-level Professional Development Program that includes 360 assessment, professional coaching, mentoring and career development services.
- Students usually take three courses each semester, one at a time, to complete their degree in 16 months.
- A study abroad trip is included in this program.
- For student convenience, the class schedule is established in advance, and our staff handles all course registration needs.
- Local business executives regularly make presentations to the Saturday Professional MBA students, and networking opportunities are provided.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided during on-site class sessions.
- Free parking.
- $33,000 total program rate, divided into semester payments. This is a substantially lower cost than most other professional/executive MBA programs.
- Additional fees may apply for non-Ohio residents
For additional information, email SaturdayProfessionalMBA@uakron.edu or by phone at 330-972-7043.