Accepting a Position

Once you have accepted an internship, you need to enroll in the internship/co-op course. To enroll in the course, complete the following steps:

  • Download and complete sections A and B of the Internship/Co-op Approval and Registration Form, including having it signed by your supervisor at your internship/co-op.
  • If you are an international student, complete all Academic Training (J-1) or Curricular Practical Training (F-1) forms. All employment information for international students is on the Office of International Programs Website.
  • Bring the signed forms to CBA Undergraduate Advising in CBA 260. The Coordinator of Internships will obtain the Department Chair and Adviser signatures, enroll you in the appropriate course, and send a confirmation email. If you have questions, please email