CBA Pre-Admission Information02/08/2013
Thinking about getting a degree in business? Not sure how to get started…
Come meet with an academic adviser from the CBA to learn how to start your path towards your business degree. At these sessions we will review priority classes to take and the requirements to gain admission to the CBA. We will walk through the steps needed to complete an intercollege transfer (ICT) and answer any general questions you might have regarding your degree and the CBA. We want to make sure you are on the right path towards your degree so make sure to attend one of these sessions. Don’t just dream about your future- make it HAPPEN!
Advisers will be available starting at 1:30pm for approx. One hour on the Tuesday’s listed below:
- February 19th- Student Union room 308
- March 5th – Polsky room 560D (5th floor in the Taylor Institute)
- March 19th – Student Union room 335
- April 2nd - Polsky room 560D (5th floor in the Taylor Institute)
- April 16th – Student Union room 335
- May 7th - Polsky room 560D (5th floor in the Taylor Institute)
Can’t attend but want to get information, call our office at 330-972-7042 to connect with an adviser.