Student Part Time Employment Positions at The Taylor Institute08/03/2010
Part time marketing research opportunities are available for students in the Suarez Applied Marketing Research Laboratory and The Taylor Institute for Direct Marketing located in the Polsky Building. The positions pay $8/hour and begin immediately.
Market research is being conducted on emerging manufacturing industries in Northeast Ohio. Students are needed to conduct phone surveys with CEOs and VPs of major manufacturing companies in Northeast Ohio.
- Senior, junior, or graduate student at UA
- Strong research skills
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Expert using MS Excel and MS Word
- Internet savvy
- Driven by performance and pride
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting phone surveys of major Northeast Ohio corporations
- Inputting data in MS Excel or an Internet-based survey
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please forward your resume to Vicki Chisholm, email@example.com. Interviews begin immediately.