External Scholarship Opportunities
ClickMinded Digital Marketing Scholarship
The ClickMinded Digital Marketing Scholarship is a highly competitive award for those interested in online marketing. It is available for high school and college undergraduate students who are passionate about digital marketing.
Students applying must submit:
- the URL of the website on which they're working
- a 500 - 1,000 word essay on why they started their website and why they are interested in learning digital marketing.
Students who are studying Business, Marketing, Communications or IT are recommended to apply, but students in any major are welcome. Being passionate about digital marketing is an absolute must. If this sounds like you might be a fit for this scholarship, please apply now. We're excited to read your application!
This is a $1,000 scholarship, and will be awarded on December 20, 2015.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is December 15, 2015.
Richard West Law Office Annual Student Loan Scholarship
Richard West is the founder and lead bankruptcy attorney at the Richard West Law Office. He has been practicing law for nearly 30 years. He understands the need for financial assistance in the pursuit of higher education and, therefore, has a desire to serve and help those who are financing their education through loans and/or scholarship.
In this spirit, the Richard West Law Office will chose qualified candidates to receive $500 scholarships to help support the costs of tuition and books each year. Mr. West hopes that these scholarships will reward the efforts of motivated members of the community by helping take some of the financial pressure of education off their shoulders as they work towards advancing their goals.
To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must have a minimum 3.3 GPA, be a US citizen, enrolled in an accredited college and financing their education through loans and/or scholarships.
For more information and to apply for the scholarship,
visit: Richard West Law Office - Giving back.
Unplag Student Scholarship
The creators of Unplag, a similarity detection engine, are proud to announce the launch of their scholarship contest! A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to the student who writes the most creative and engaging essay on plagiarism. The essay may be about the student’s own experiences with plagiarism in academia or a topic may selected from the list below:
- Academic cheating can deprive you of a successful career.
- Being original will soon become a trend.
- Technologies able to fight academic cheating.
- Does online education "promote" academic dishonesty?
- Can plagiarism be eliminated once and for all?
- Plagiarism addiction kills creativity and critical thinking
- How does the digital age influence plagiarism and cheating?
- Is social networking causing a plagiarism problem?
- Cross-culture differences concerning plagiarism.
- What if some of my educators were found guilty of plagiarism?
Participants should be at least 18 years old and currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program. The application deadline is March 1, 2016.
For additional details and the application form, click here