Taking Care Week
presented by the Counseling and Testing Center
Join us for a week full of activities designed to help you take care of yourself and connect with others.
Mon., February 24 - Taking Care of Yourself Emotionally
- Stress Management Fair | Student Union Piano Lounge | 11:30am-1:30pm
- Relieve some of your stress with multiple relaxing and fun events at the Union.
- Peace, Love, and Happiness | Student Union 316 | 1-2pm
- A workshop to help participants create more peace, love, and happiness in their lives.
Tues., February 25 - Taking Care of Yourself Physically
- Health Screenings Fair | Polksy, 3rd Floor Atrium | 11:30am-1:30pm
- Drop by Polsky for free health screenings provided by the College of Health Professions.
- Cycling Class | Student Rec and Wellness Center, Studio B | 12-12:45pm
- Simulating riding over various terrains on a stationary bike.
- Hardcore & HIIT Class | Student Rec and Wellness Center, Studio A | 5:20-6:15pm
- Target the entire core and then transition to high intensity interval training.
Weds, February 26 - Taking Care of Others
- Get Well Cards | Bierce Library | 11:30am-1:30pm
- Spend time with therapy dogs and create a "Get Well" card for someone in need.
- Ally Training | Student Union 316 | 9am-12pm
- A workshop focused on gaining information about how to be an effective ally to LGBT individuals.
Thurs., February 27 - Taking Care of Your Future Self
- Future Self Fair | Student Union Piano Lounge | 11:30am-1:30pm
- Join us for an information fair on different ideas on how to prepare your career path and life after graduation.
February 28 - Five Star Friday Workshops
- S.A.D.| Student Union 316 | 11am-12pm
- Learn quick strategies to manage Stress, Anxiety, and Depression.
- The Link Between Mood and Food | Student Union 316 | 1-2pm
- Learn how to change eating habits to improve your mood.