Civil Engineering Undergraduate Curriculum
The UA College of Engineering offers a bachelor's degree in civil engineering with and without co-op experience. A 5-year B.S./M.S. is also available and students pursuing this degree track should work with their student advisor to select courses.
- B.S. Civil Engineering (co-op) (pdf)
- B.S. Civil Engineering (without co-op) (pdf)
- Civil Engineering Record Form
- Technical Elective and Course Substitution Information
- Freshmen beginning Fall 2017 Gen Ed recommended courses (pdf)