How to apply
To apply to the Electrical and Computer Engineering graduate program, apply to our Graduate School. Additional requirements for this program are lower on this page.
Minimum admission requirements
The minimum requirements to apply to our program are as follows:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT (or equivalent) score of 79, or minimum overall IELTS score of 6.5
- Minimum GRE score according to the following table:
|Analytical Writing||Quantitative (new)||Quantitative (old)|
The official scores should be submitted directly to our school by the ETS. Unofficial scores are not accepted.
Other application materials
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- For a fall semester admission, all the application materials should be received no later than February 15.
- For a spring semester admission, all the application materials should be received no later than August 15.
If all or part of the application materials arrive after the deadline, the application may be considered for the next academic semester.