Dr. Amir Nourhani
Dr. Nourhani joined UA in 2019 as a faculty member in both Mechanical Engineering and Biology. He received an Honorable Mention for the Peter Clay Eklund Graduate Lectureship Award from The Pennsylvania State University as well as the David H. Rank Memorial Physics Award.
Microscale fluid flow, Stochastic dynamics, Trajectory classification, Electrokinetics, Acoustofluidics, External actuation, Bio-fluid dynamics
- Ph.D. in Physics, The Pennsylvania State University 2014
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University 2012
- M.Sc. in Physics, Sharif University of Technology 2007
- B.S. in Physics, Amirkabir University of Technology 2007
- B.S. in Polymer Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology 2003