Academic programs offer exceptional learning opportunities
The College of Engineering houses five departments, but is the home to much more—an engaging faculty, a vibrant and growing student population, and world-class research.
Moreover, the boundaries between departments are minimal. Students routinely take classes outside their home department, and they often work on design teams alongside students from other majors and engineering disciplines.
However, the foundation of it all is our outstanding academic programs.
Our undergraduate engineering programs cover both traditional disciplines, with their broad applications, and new programs, with specialized opportunities.
Students can specialize in one of three tracks: Biomaterials with Tissue Engineering, Biomechanics, Instrumentation, Signals and Imaging
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Admissions criteria for the college
- Tuition and fees
- Financial aid
- Engineering scholarships
- Engineering tutoring program
- Advice for engineering students
- Undergraduate enrollment and graduation data
- Meet the Dean's Team
- Cooperative education programs
- Information for parents
- Academics Probation Policy
- Engineering student website
- Zip to Engineering
Our graduate engineering programs provide training that equips our students with the maturity and ability to assume leadership roles in technological fields related to the field of engineering.
- Master of Science in Engineering, Biomedical Engineering specialization
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering | with Polymer Specialization
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- an MD/Ph.D. degree, in conjunction with the Northeast Ohio Medical University, or NEOMED.