International Admissions - Transfer Credit

Transfer credit from foreign institutions is awarded at the discretion of the academic department with the final approval of the Graduate School. Transfer coursework is only accepted from institutions that are recognized by the country's governing academic body (i.e. Ministry of Education). The student must have earned a minimum of a "B" (or its equivalent) to be eligible for transfer credit.