Rough timeline for 2017 visit
The timeline will be revised as work progresses.
- Early September: Writing teams organize and begin initial work.
- All of September: The University community contributes via an online survey.
- Early October: Writing teams begin drafts of their sections of the report.
- Late October: Writing teams submit drafts to provost’s office, which begins synthesizing them into a draft report.
- Late November: Draft report is published online for a 10-day public comment period, after which the provost’s office will make final revisions.
- Mid-December: Provost’s office submits the report to HLC and posts it to this website.
- February 14-15, 2017: HLC members visit Main Campus and Wayne College.