Become a Guild Member
|The HHM (Hower House Museum) Guild was formed in 2016/2017 from the merger of two distinct groups founded in the 1970s, the Friends of Hower House and the Hower House Victorians.
While the current Guild is a smaller group, it continues to mightily support the mission of the Museum through the dedicated involvement of donors and colunteers who generously contribute their time and talents at the Hower House Museum.
To learn more about the history of our dedicated members and how the HHM Guild was formed, see the History of the Museum Volunteers page.
Why should you join the Hower House Museum Guild?
- To support the restoration and maintenance of this fine cultural attraction.
- To help preserve a window into Akron’s past.
- To participate in the activities and events of Hower House Museum.
- To support the staff, promotion, and operation of Hower House Museum.
- Contributor: $35-$149 annually
- Patron: $150-$500 annually***
- Benefactor: $501-$1000 annually***
- Golden Benefactor: $1001+ annually***
*** This level automatically qualifies you for access to over 700 museums as part of the North American Reciprocal Museum Association. Visit narmassociation.org for a complete list of museums.
HHM is part of the University of Akron Foundation, which is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN 34-6575496.
Click here to print a copy of the Guild Membership Form that you can mail in. You can also use this form to send a Gift Membership to someone or make a Memorial Gift.